If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, register below.
- In order to use this web site and message boards/forums, users are required to provide a name, e-mail address, and password.
- Neither the Administrators, nor the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user.
- Remember that all information that is disclosed in public areas (including the message boards) becomes public information to all other members and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information.
- Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to report the content.
- We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to this site for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.
- You have the option to opt-out of receiving periodic e-mail blasts (messages) from the administrators of this web site, as well as from other members who contact you via secure messaging to your e-mail inbox (your email address remains hidden, so messaging may be the only way fellow members can reach you).
This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
Data collected may be shared with the site owner and parent organization (if, when, and where applicable) -- school, district, diocese, alumni association, education foundation, etc.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in this site. Cookies are used here to hold your e-mail address (username), password and viewing language options, allowing you to login.
By registering you agree that you, the user, are 18 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed to register below, otherwise do not continue.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the use of this site, you can contact the site administrator at: email@example.com